Thursday, March 1, 2012

Stress Reliever Activity (not necessarily garden related!)

I just discovered Instagram.
In case you aren't familiar with it, Instagram is a free photo app for the I-phone that provides you with filters to apply to the pics you take with the app. It has an entire community of people taking and sharing really creative and amazing pictures.
It has added a whole new level of creativity to my I-phone picture taking. (which is - I must admit- the vast majority of my picture taking!)
Needing some stress relieving creativity that won't add to my already crammed schedule, I decided to participate in the March Photo of the Day project over at Fat Mum Slim.
So many fun people participating!!!
Now to get started!

~ If you are on Instagram you can follow me @posymosey (I have taken all of 3 pics so far!)

No comments:

Post a Comment